Yeah, summer is hot here. Thank God for Sugar Free klondike bars!!!!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 4 thin slices prosciutto or deli ham
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium heat until a thermometer reads 165°, 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet; top with the basil, prosciutto and cheese. Broil 6-8 in. from the heat until cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes.
1 each: 236 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 435mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat.
Thar ya go!
NIce… sword, ya got there.