That’s a mouthful.
For the past 3 days, I’ve struggled with my blood sugar. it’s ranged from 166-177. I’m rather devastated.
HOWEVER, this afternoon, after walk and healthy breakfast and lunch and going to a movie, I checked my resting bloodsugar…
YES! I am vindicated!
This recipe is in an old Weight Watcher Weekly. it’s about a year old sooo…
Aisan-spiced – yada yada yada
3 TBSP low sodium soy sauce
1.5 tsp grated fresh ginger root
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 lb flank steak – about 1/2 inch thick
1 cup diced pineapple
1/4 cup diced sweet red pepper
2 TBS sliced scallions
2 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
1.2 tsp grated fresh ginger root
- In a bowl with lid, combine first 3 ingredients. Add steak, turn it to coat and cover bowl (or put it in a bag) and refrigerate f
- or at least 30 minutes or overnight
- preheat grill to medium high
- remove steak from marinade. Discard marinade
- Grill steak for 5 minutes , flip and grill until well browned on outside and medium to medium rare on inside – 5 or 6 minutes
- In the meantime, combine remaining ingreadients for salsa
- Thinly slice steak across grain, serve with Salsa
This is 4 Smart Points. Yessiree your Bob!